Sunday, February 27, 2022

Bit of Madness Still Lingers

 Making Milliput Bases & Other Stuff

So I have continued to make Milliput bases, although I have ordered some lipped ones after reading the comments on the last post. A couple of these bases still need a bit more tidying up. But they are the look I am going for...

First ten archers

The Centaur champion looked a bit bare so I added
some equipment including my first sculpted pouch. 

Owl for the Leprechaun warband. 


Pleased with the owl as he was taken out of the leftover bits bin and is just right for the Woods.  

Started to use the scenic plants from
my bargain lot at Beachhead. 

Rob 

7 comments:

  1. Nice stuff. I love the Centaur, but the composition of the base with the owl is truly beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree, the base of the owl is rich and well done. Do you plan to add similar elements to the centaur and elf bases as well? The idea of ​​equipping the centaur with additional weapons and accessories to the halberd in his hand is very nice: you often find miniaturs overloaded with bags, pouches, daggers, etc. and who has the back of an integrated horse should not take advantage of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking about a Winter themed set of bases for the wood elves. But yes the centaur's bases will be done in a similar way to the owl.

      Delete
  3. All looking good. Love the centaur conversion. Leprechauns are great fun to play... I've been pretty successful with them so far and I'm s complete duffer at games usually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that owl, any idea where he came from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The owl is from the GW Dryads set.

    ReplyDelete

Escape From Goblin Town (Take 2) - Battle 1

Here We Go Again Replayed the first game again with my scenario changes, which in this game was an extra walkway. I dislike scenarios where ...