Friday, February 11, 2022

Finally Finished the Dwarves

Thistlewood -  King Amias' Dwarven Contingent


Joris Dwalinson & the Guild of Sappers and Scouts 

Finally got round finishing the next set of five dwarves to complete the dwarven contingent for Thistlewood. Just the banner to add. I still have another five to complete which I can do in the background. Nearly three quarters of the good forces are now ready. 


Benni & the Pots


Benni the halfling is now underway and this is all of the pots etc. that come with the Viking house. I decided to fill up some of the pots with food and drink. 


Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape From Goblin Town (Take 2) - Battle 1

Here We Go Again Replayed the first game again with my scenario changes, which in this game was an extra walkway. I dislike scenarios where ...