Saturday, September 14, 2024

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It

Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something to get me through the enforced festivities.  


First time I have had an advert calendar for a little while... And something I have been keen to get for a little while. 


I managed to pick a number of really great bargains at Colours (more to follow), and some very fun looking games. I haven't been over to Colours for a good few years and it is the first time I have been to the Newbury race course venue. A great little one day show.

A great looking Burrows and Badgers game. I really must get some of these minis. 








Some of the other items that caught my eye. 





Rob 

1 comment:

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something ...