Thursday, April 1, 2021

Wargames Bingo in March 2021

 Come in Number 6 Your Time is Up!




Managed to complete another three squares in March. Bringing the total to six. 

Add a new unit to your army and paint it completely before using it on the battlefield.


To be honest I could have completed this square with any of the units from the Chaos Undivided army. However I have chosen the Hobgoblin unit as I don't plan to add any figures to this unit in the near future. Plus I like having Chaos Champion lead this unit.


Paint a model for an army that you don’t already collect or play (This might be the first model in a new army).


Well I have decided to start a new army and this is the first figure. So I think this pretty much qualifies.

Sculpt something on a model. (A fur cloak, shield icon, fire, hair etc. Just use putty for more than gap filling).



Again I think I can cover this square with a couple of different choices but I will choose the Chaos Cultists as I swapped the heads and sculpted the hoods from Green Stuff. I also sculpted a Skull Shield for the leader. I may even get round to making the shields for the others!

Skull Shield Green Stuff Master

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thorin Enters the Fray

That's A Lot of Goblins Refought Guard the Crossing which played out in a very similar fashion to the first game, in that the goblins d...