Friday, April 9, 2021

Measure Once...

 Or Do the job Twice


Just getting ready to start painting the movement tray for the Fungoid Shrooms. When I thought I just fit all of the mini's to see how they looked ranked up. However I realised that the tray was only about 98mm wide instead of 101mm.  After double checking everything this left two choices cut the bases of the remaining figures down or remake the tray.  It didn't take long to realise remaking the tray was the right choice. 


Finished the first two multi-bases of the Dryads. The idea is that I will do four 2x2 bases and four 1x1 bases. That way I can continue remove casualties for games like Fantasy Warriors / Warhammer but get some of the cohesive look from multibasing. 

Dryads face off against the Hobgoblins

Furious Charge!
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thorin Enters the Fray

That's A Lot of Goblins Refought Guard the Crossing which played out in a very similar fashion to the first game, in that the goblins d...