Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Rolling a Double 6

First 100 Views

Well I have finally made it to 100 page views & got my first comment!


It has been interesting to write about wargaming stuff I have been doing. As it has made me think about what projects to take on and has spurred me on to finish stuff that might have otherwise sat on the shelf. Particularly those figures from the Duel mini-projects which have historically sat on the 'To Be Painted' shelf  for years (in some cases decades)

Onwards to the first 1000 page views...


Completed the first on the wolves for the wild hunt. This is a 'freebie' for the Fae army as these have been in boxes in the loft for at least the last 5 years. So I haven't been counting them against the initial £30 spend I planned for the first phase. Although I have already bought a couple of extra impulse buys after the Prodos games Fae.

Second of the Prodos Games Fae
(Could be  Dryad Linebacker for Bloodbowl)


Rob 

1 comment:

  1. Blogger doesn't seem anywhere near as popular nowadays, but I much prefer it's permanence over Facebook posts, and if one finds an ipopularnspirational blog, one can refer back to it time and time again. Not sure where you are based but Oakbound are having an outside gaming day near Stroud in June... just right to give your Fae an airing.

    ReplyDelete

Thorin Enters the Fray

That's A Lot of Goblins Refought Guard the Crossing which played out in a very similar fashion to the first game, in that the goblins d...