Thursday, April 15, 2021

Triple Points Score

Filled a Bingo Square on a Triple Points Score


Three more bingo squares completed 

Repaint a pre-painted miniature.



Triple points for this one as he is also  part of my Duel No 4  mini-challenge and I have decided to use him in my Fungoid Shrooms unit and he is the last one so finishes off the first unit.  I think I need to buy some matt varnish as the inks are bit too shiny for my liking. But he fits in nicely with the Shrooms. 

Buy a model and paint it within 48 hours.



Bought a set of Prodos games Fae on eBay, it was a bit of an impulse buy because I liked this figure in particular from the set of 6. I hadn't heard of Prodos Games before but a friend informed me that they have a very chequered past with Kick Starters. This is the first resin figures I have bought and was surprised how light they were even compared to plastics. Very nicely sculpted and a crisply cast.  

Make something for your hobby that’s not for the battlefield. (Cut foam trays display shelves, a paint rack etc.)


Like many my paints have lived in a box for over twenty years however as I started painting again quite I started to acquire a few more and finding the one wanted was becoming a chore. So 30 minutes, a glue gun, a trusty Stanley knife and a sheet of A3 foam card  produced a paint stand. As you an see I still use a wide range of paints from broad period of time. 

Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not A Goblin

No Really - Actually It's Dragon Newt After painting up the goblin horde it was time for something different. The fantastic Dragon Newt ...