Saturday, April 17, 2021

Emerging From the Woods

Army Building in Progress

The Fae of Darkling Wood

With the first unit finished  and the dryads well on the way, I can begin to see the army emerging.  Still need to work out an army list but I may just work one out for WFB 3rd Ed or Fantasy Warriors. Obviously also need some Ents and/or smaller tree spirits. 

Needs some form of standard or focal point

Now I have the four 2x2 bases, the remaining ones will be 1x1 to give me flexibility, but some of them will be non-Dryads to add variety. 

Fox about town

I like the fox as a familiar for one of the wizards. It is actually a wolf but I can't remember  which manufacturer this is from but I bought a small pack of them years ago. The remainder will get used for the Wild Hunt. 

Various sitting a box for years mini's


I still have a pile of wolves to paint but am deciding if I want to paint in 'ghostly' tones or more naturalistic. I have found a nice Spirit animal which would make a interesting unit leader. 

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dori's Last Stand

The Dwarves Take A Beating So, this version of the scenario offers a choice on which extra dwarves to take, with a total of five now availab...