Saturday, August 12, 2023

Grand's Troubadours Finished

The Leprechauns are Ready to Cause Mischief & 300 Posts


Finished off the last couple of leprechauns including the female - Ma Ogg. I almost forgot to add some yellow to her and so had to add a couple of yellow beads. Just to keep the colour theme. 



All of Grand's Troubadours including 'The Dunce'

The Main Protagonists - From the Grand and Ma Ogg





300 Posts

Just looking back this morning, I realised that this my 300th blog post. Thanks to all those who have viewed my blog, chosen to follow and posted comments. Check out 100th Post and 200th Post on these links for a short hop back in time. With any luck I will have finished my wood elves before the 400th post!

Rob 

2 comments:

  1. What's not to love about them? Pretty nice job! And congrats on the milestone!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Ori Finds His Mark

A Bit of Extra Fun And I played a quick solo extra scenario, after recovering their gear, Gloin becomes separated from Nori & Ori. Howev...