Saturday, October 23, 2021

Warrior Part 6

 The One with the Barbarian on the Front & 100th Post!



By this stage we were getting the hang of the photoshopped miniatures on a photographed background. Although it was a time consuming processes using MS Paint. 




Doug's Little Wars rolls on towards a big finish.



My favourite Kill Zone scenario, with the Law Enforcers attempting to restore some order to the Kaiser's life.

100th Post

Well this year has whizzed by and somehow I have already posted a 100 articles on my blog. It has been an interesting experience. Which has probably helped to drive my hobby forward this year. Thanks to all those who have viewed my blog, chosen to follow and posted comments.

First of my Halfling militia,  a quick weapon swap. 

Rob 

2 comments:

Nearly all the Goblins

Escape from Goblin Town Campaign Mk. 2 I have played through the campaign once and the dwarves got beaten in four of the five scenarios. Wit...