Sunday, August 27, 2023

A Little Refinement

 Honestly I Am Making this up as I go Along...

I put together the human slaves is a sudden burst of enthusiasm when the Aztec sprue arrived last week. However, I was not really happy with the shields that I had made. The rivets were just too big and clunky. After a short period of reflection and a hunt round the bits box, I decided the best course of action was to remove the originals and replace them with a thin layer of green stuff into which I pressed the tip of an everlasting pencil to create some rivets. Which looks much better. 



That's better :) 

(The zenithal highlighting looks a bit coarse because the airbrush is clogged and I am working my way through several YouTube tutorials trying to clean it. So, had to use a spray can instead). 


Mark One shields

Rob 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old ones, but I have to say that this second version is simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Ori Finds His Mark

A Bit of Extra Fun And I played a quick solo extra scenario, after recovering their gear, Gloin becomes separated from Nori & Ori. Howev...