Friday, August 25, 2023

Make Mine a Pint - Updated

Definitely An Oldhammer Addition to the Collection

A quick change of pace and mostly finished a very vintage barmaid.  Detail is a bit soft in places but she still has plenty of character. Bit of an impulse purchase off eBay but I reckon a useful addition. 


C32 Villagers – Compendium 1 c. 1983

Saturday 26th August Update


Wasn't really satisfied with the eyes, so had another go. Still not my greatest work but an improvement. Obviously the I can just blame an old sculpt which is a bit soft but that is a bit of an excuse. However, this painting process is a wip for me. 



'Barmaid, make mine a pint'

Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ori Finds His Mark

A Bit of Extra Fun And I played a quick solo extra scenario, after recovering their gear, Gloin becomes separated from Nori & Ori. Howev...