Sunday, April 16, 2023

Scrapping the Bottom of the Zombie Barrel

 The magnificent Seven?

Seven more zombies needed to take the unit up to fifty. And I wanted to have a couple of KoW zombies left for future projects. So most of these zombies have been raided from the bits box with spare heads from the zombie sprues. Which leaves me two and half zombies from the original box set still on the sprue. 


A bit of a pirate look on the first zombie. 


A very cool fonz collar which was a sculpting accident. I was pushing the excess green stuff around the neck to cut it off and realised it made a great looking collar. So, left it on. 


This musician got left from the last batch as I hadn't done the necessary green stuff work. But he completes the four command figures.


I was trying to go for an arm half-hanging off, which I will paint a gory red to help it stand out. 


A zombie of many parts and probably the most unusual part, the torso is from Combat Zone ganger. 


No zombie parts on this model but I reckon once painted he will fit right in. But a left over figure in the bits box from Sharkey's ruffians. 


Rob 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that's an interesting conversion job! I really like the way they all look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool conversions, and nice combination work, but we're curious to see how the zombie with flowing hair will look once painted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - Malacassa

    ReplyDelete

Ori Finds His Mark

A Bit of Extra Fun And I played a quick solo extra scenario, after recovering their gear, Gloin becomes separated from Nori & Ori. Howev...