Friday, April 21, 2023

Banshee Queen

Fun & Games with Source Lighting

Very nearly finished off the special character for the zombie unit before a sudden of influx of miniatures tomorrow. I have tried to get several different sources of lighting on this model. The green glow from the ground around the banshee and the moonlight from above. I haven't quite finished her but that's as much as I can get done tonight. 

The once again the airbrush has really helped with the lighting effects and great way to finish off this project (ok, I know I still to finish off the banner).






Lady Clarissa as she summons more zombies to join the battle. 



Rob

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, that's quite a nice effect! Pretty cool job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the double light source is clearly visible: an idea that enhances your banshee within the horde.

    ReplyDelete

Ori Finds His Mark

A Bit of Extra Fun And I played a quick solo extra scenario, after recovering their gear, Gloin becomes separated from Nori & Ori. Howev...