Saturday, April 22, 2023

Salute 2023 - Part 1

Fun in London

Much busier than 2021, and they had already run out of the Salute 2023 mini by the time I turned up at 11.15. Which is the first time that has happened to me. It would be interesting to find out the traders did with all those people. 

Some excellent entries to the painting competition that caught my eye and when I could squeeze to the front. 






My wild elves would fit right in with this Midgard game. 






From Gamers Glass but I really liked the effects. And I might need to invest in some more speciality grasses and plants. 




A great looking winter game on the bridge. 





Nearly 3000 figures as was explained to us and I believe it. 




Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ori Finds His Mark

A Bit of Extra Fun And I played a quick solo extra scenario, after recovering their gear, Gloin becomes separated from Nori & Ori. Howev...