Monday, May 24, 2021

Elven War Scout

Time for Some Elves 



Got some of Warmonger elves for a recent birthday. So I have been taking a bit of time to paint them. I quite pleased with how she turned out. I have been trying to take a bit more time to try and improve my skills. 


The figures are very nicely sculpted by a chap called Shane Hoyle  and remind very much of Mark Copplestone's style. But they do come on the smallest bases imaginable and so seem need the 2-part epoxy glue in order to stick to the bases. Normally I can get away with a hot-melt glue. 

Looking to forward to painting the rest of them. I also got one of the elves from Warmonger's Revenant Elves for the Fae Queen.  This one is sculpted by the excellent Mr Copplestone. 

Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classic C08 High Elf Casualty

He's Dead Jim Finally put some paint on lead and finished off a classic High Elf mini. Great fun to paint and seemed to paint up really ...