Thursday, March 25, 2021

Fae Army Started - Druid (155 pts)

First Miniature Finished - Druid (155 pts WFB 3rd Ed.)

As planned, I wanted to paint up one of Mark Copplestone's Ex-Grenadier Wood Elf druids as a army leader and to try out colour schemes. I didn't want the normal greens and healthy skin tones. So went for a muted colours except for the greenery which I have tried to make as vibrant as possible.

As I am using the undead army list he will have the profile of a level 15 Necromancer. This character whom I am naming as Ash is Leader of the Fae from the Darkling Wood. 

I wasn't sure when I bought the Skull set at Christmas as £17 seemed quite lot to spend on non-figures but I have ended putting them on nearly everything. But perhaps having Chaos and Undead armies helps!

Not quite sure how I am going to use the stone circle but I thought it fitted with the theme very well and make a nice scenic piece.


Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rescue the Baggage (Again)

The Company of Thorin Gets Smaller This was a tense scenario even with the changes as the dwarves only just escaped (after Bifur’s heroic de...