Thursday, March 11, 2021

Duel No.1 Part 2 - I Challenge you to a Single Combat

 Duel No.1 Part 2



Finished off the Citadel Lord of the Rings ME-53 Southron - Haradrim to complete of the first duel. With a sort of classic Lord of the Rings vibe. I used a lot more colours (Over a dozen) on the Southron than I normally do although he mainly looks purple / yellow.  This was an interesting way to complete a couple of figures that have been sitting in the pile for some time for no obvious reason except they didn't fit any particular niche.


So after a couple of fighters I have decided to turn my attention to wizards.  Both were bought in the state they are presented here. However, the Lone Wolf Vordak has been sitting on a shelf with my other Lone Wolf figures for best part of a decade. He really needs the paint removed before I start.



I might even finally paint Lone Wolf. 

Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dori's Last Stand

The Dwarves Take A Beating So, this version of the scenario offers a choice on which extra dwarves to take, with a total of five now availab...