Thursday, March 25, 2021

DIY SOS Part 2

Finished One!

Finished off refurbishing the farmhouse. I did end up adding more windows (in this case four) which doubled the number of windows from the original build. I also finally added some door handles which have been missing for the last 30 years. The door handles were made from little balls of Milliput which I originally made as eyeballs for the Oldhammer shields which now also are used as small toadstools. An increasingly useful scenic item. 

As this was a tidy up rather than a complete repaint, I left the walls and woodwork alone but did do a bit of dry brushing on the roof tiles. I may go back and add a bit weathering. 

It now looks quite pleasant with the flowers borders around the house. 

Now with added wagon wheels

Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly all the Goblins

Escape from Goblin Town Campaign Mk. 2 I have played through the campaign once and the dwarves got beaten in four of the five scenarios. Wit...