Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Work In Progress Wednesday

Trying to Finish Stuff


Work continues on the fae queen who edges towards completion. 



But I did finish the second banner for the zombie. Hurrah! Just the second special leader model to bring this up to sixty. The Oldhammer Death Elemental has just arrived, so I can now start on this model. 


And time for a new project. This one is a bit of a departure from my usual stuff and when I get onto the British and French regulars I will have to follow the 'proper' paint schemes. 


 Rob

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool! The transitions on the hair look gorgeous. And I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete

Dori's Last Stand

The Dwarves Take A Beating So, this version of the scenario offers a choice on which extra dwarves to take, with a total of five now availab...