Friday, May 26, 2023

Walking like a zombie, like a zombie*

 Have I Finished?

So, I thought when I got to fifty, I was done but I couldn't quite stop this project. I think, I am done at sixty but then hundred sounds like a nice round number but then I would need to get another box...


* Jamie T - Zombie

Love, she sees apart from me

Possessed behind the eyes

Apart from the frighting

The moaning the biting

He seemed to be a nice guy


And I know what she thinks when she looks at me

When she looks with such despair

You're not the only one around here who needs a bit of fresh air


Cause I'm a sad sad post teen

Caught up in the love machine

No dream, come clean

Walking like a zombie, like a zombie


Ok this one I get you might not be familiar with but it is still a classic in my book. 


Anyway finished the extra six zombies and the scenic base with the Death Elemental. In a way the Banshee makes an interesting alternative to 'Official' Oldhammer life elemental. 





Rob

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just spent like five minutes on the first pic, it's so spectacular! Really awesome work, Rob, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, as you can tell I really enjoyed this project. Picking up the figures
    unexpectedly kick started this off and give it momentum.

    ReplyDelete

Dori's Last Stand

The Dwarves Take A Beating So, this version of the scenario offers a choice on which extra dwarves to take, with a total of five now availab...