Monday, May 22, 2023

Just a Duck Hunt

 & Mark Two Fae Queen


After tidying up a section of river, I retook some pictures of the ducks in a more naturalistic setting. Sometimes a project is not finished until it is finished. 


Ok, so I am calling the Fae Queen finished for now. Which sort of how I felt once I painted her for the first time. Like last time I can't quite put my finger on what I am not happy about the final look. Now, to be clear I think she looks much better after the repaint but...


Still, definitely looks more like the Dread queen I  had in mind when I was painting her. But this is one of those figures which will come under the Vexed category. 

Rob 

2 comments:

  1. The Queen is truly fantastic, but I haveto confess I have a soft spot for the ducks pic, it's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I pleased with the ducks

    ReplyDelete

Dori's Last Stand

The Dwarves Take A Beating So, this version of the scenario offers a choice on which extra dwarves to take, with a total of five now availab...