Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday Night Special

Work in Progress on Nathaniel 'Hawkeye' Bumppo


Nearly finished Hawkeye, I want to go back and tidy up some of the edges, but he mostly done. The colour palette of creams and tans seems very muted compared to my normal range of paints. But I suppose I will get a big dose of colour when I paint the Indians in their warpaint, and British and French regulars. 



When I looked for a photo of Daniel Day Lewis for reference, I was reminded that the film came out in 1992. I can't believe it!


Rob

3 comments:

  1. Oooohh, I'm just humming the theme from the OST, fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the film is a definite part of the motivation for this project.

      Delete
  2. Great work. That film really was excellent, although I admit I've never read the book.

    ReplyDelete

Dori's Last Stand

The Dwarves Take A Beating So, this version of the scenario offers a choice on which extra dwarves to take, with a total of five now availab...