Saturday, May 13, 2023

Minotaurs Better Late then Never

More Army Building


Look back a couple of years and the first army I built since restarting painting was a Malal chaos army. In this army I had unit of minotaurs. At the time I was using some ex-Grenadier  Hobgoblins as proxies (not pixies). As I really like the models and they have enough weight to act the part.  Anyway fast forward a couple of years and I picked up these minotaurs for £2 each at Salute. I now realise I am still one minotaur short and hopefully I won't have to wait another couple of years to complete the minotaur champion (I have a couple of figures in mind) But the rank and file are nearly done.  



Nearly done with the third minotaur.

The original 'minotaur' unit for Malal's chaos army. 


Rob

2 comments:

  1. Looking definitely right, they are so cool! Come on, go finish that unit!!

    ReplyDelete

Dori's Last Stand

The Dwarves Take A Beating So, this version of the scenario offers a choice on which extra dwarves to take, with a total of five now availab...