Monday, May 16, 2022

Two Fellowships

More Oldhammer & Modern Fellowship Figures


Boromir is not the first Fellowship figure where I have both Oldhammer and modern versions.  

Something Old

Something New (ish)

Something Elvish

The paint job on the modern Legolas is definitely my favourite of the two (although is about fifteen years old and battle worn) and the Oldhammer one may end up in the paint stripper. 

And Two Gandalfs

Two of my favourite Gandalf's, the modern one is a classic from the battle of Balin's tomb and the Oldhammer one shows Gandalf as the wandering wizard. Very different styles but each with really skilful sculpting. 

Rob 

1 comment:

  1. I really like these comparisons. I really should try and get an oldhammer Fellowship...

    ReplyDelete

Game 5 - The Wizard and the Burglar

Gandalf Stuck In the Corner Another scenario that GW seems to have written in special rules order to make it completely unplayable. Once aga...