Sunday, May 8, 2022

More Paleo-Hunters

 Conan's Ancestor

Work continues to alternate between painting the goblins  and creating a small tribe of paleo-hunters. With two archers (no conversion needed) plus the three I have converted. I now have enough for a hunting party. 


This figure has obviously been down the pre-historic gym quite a bit. So I wanted to tone him down a bit, so gave him a poncho along with a larger fur loin cloth to hide some more modern items. However, he is still head and shoulders above the leader from the first post. 


The problem with the Grenadier barbarians is that a lot of them have shields making them difficult candidates for the pre-historic life. But I did manage to convert this one. I chopped a little bit off the bottom of the axe shaft and added it to the top to give the axe a paleo make-over. 


Rob 


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing this project develop - I've often thought that Paleo Diet sounded like a fun game to try out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am also hoping to get some poundshop dinosaurs to make a more 50's B movie as well.

      Delete
    2. That sounds absolutely amazing!

      Delete

Game 5 - The Wizard and the Burglar

Gandalf Stuck In the Corner Another scenario that GW seems to have written in special rules order to make it completely unplayable. Once aga...