Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Let the Hunt Begin

 Mammoth is Back on the Menu

I was recently gifted a (Grenadier) barbarian horde by a generous friend who is downsizing his collection. However, a number of  unpainted barbarians lurked at the bottom of the box and I thought they would make a fun caveman hunting party for a game like Paleo-Hunt : Eat or be Eaten. Which is a little game that I have fancied at having a go at for a little while. I would only need a small hunting party (such as five hunters). Prey may be a bit harder to get  but I could use some 2d cardboard ones to give the game a try.  


Anyway, here is my hunting chief. A quick bit of chopping to remove the sword and metal parts of the horn. Plus a bit of green stuff to hide the chainmail loin cloth and tidy up the horn. The metal wire came from a Champagne bottle last Christmas (It is important to always spot these Hobby opportunities)


Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game 5 - The Wizard and the Burglar

Gandalf Stuck In the Corner Another scenario that GW seems to have written in special rules order to make it completely unplayable. Once aga...