Sunday, January 3, 2021

New year, new blog!

 After reading many excellent blogs over the last year, I decided that that I should have a go as well.

I have been a wargamer for over 30 years starting with WFB 3rd Ed. and WH40K Rogue Trader. As well running display games of Fantasy Warriors for Grenadier back in the 90's. This led to being asked to co-write Combat Zone with my friend Derek,M. 

As with many people other stuff got in the way of wargaming such as mortgages, jobs, children and wife etc. 

There was a general revival at the time of the Lord of the Rings films came out  and I have continued to dabble. However with a bit more time on my hands in 2020. I have started to get back into Wargaming and have become aware of the Oldhammer phenomenon. and hence this blog.


The Mighty Malacassa Slann Warchief (& all round Bad Ass)

(From my long departed Slann Army)

 WFB 3rd Ed.: Level 20 Pond Master (147), Cold One (22), Magically Inscribed Light Armour (52), Shield (1) & Frost blade Spear (51)

Total: 273 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dori's Last Stand

The Dwarves Take A Beating So, this version of the scenario offers a choice on which extra dwarves to take, with a total of five now availab...