Sunday, January 10, 2021

More Oldhammer Shields

 More Oldhammer Shields

My favourite shield so far. 

After my first attempts at making Oldhammer shields, I have continued to make more of them. I have started adding horns & teeth using off cuts from the bits box such as spear points and small bits of nails cut down.


The shield on the right had a small plastic gem stone used as an eye. Which does catch light although it doesn't show up all that well in the photos.



The eyes (top right) were indented whilst the Milliput was wet with a cocktail stick. Which makes painting the pupil very easy and looks very neat.

My first attempt at creating a devil face.

My Beastmen unit so far with Oldhammer shields.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dori's Last Stand

The Dwarves Take A Beating So, this version of the scenario offers a choice on which extra dwarves to take, with a total of five now availab...