Thursday, March 30, 2023

More Zombies Delivered

 Still More Zombies Needed

Now starting to look like a horde and I plan to get this group up to at least thirty. Leaving a few sprues for other projects. Actually this month has been quite productive for me even with the work trips. Although not many elves got painted this month. 


This batch turned out darker than I was planning, mainly because I washed them with undiluted Nuln Oil. Then I spent the rest of the time trying to make them lighter. The next shambling of zombies will be a lighter grey. 


Rotstagger is now built, just need to add his green stuff waistcoat and other accessories. 


Rob

1 comment:

  1. Creepy! And who is the skeleton with the little red riding hood? He would need a zombie wolf now as a pet...

    ReplyDelete

Nearly all the Goblins

Escape from Goblin Town Campaign Mk. 2 I have played through the campaign once and the dwarves got beaten in four of the five scenarios. Wit...