Saturday, February 20, 2021

Modern(ish) Technology

 Modern(ish) Technology

This week I have had to give up my trusty iPhone 6 as it will no longer meet the company's security requirements. So I have been given  a new iPhone 11. Whilst the new phone doesn't seem much different from the old one except being a bit bigger. It does however a much better camera. 

I was surprised how much clearer the pictures from the new phone were in contrast to the old phone. I know many people have fancy cameras and lighting arrangements but for a quick pic, the camera on the phone is probably many people's choice.

iPhone 6

iPhone 11

Both pictures were taken under the same lighting conditions and with the same backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly all the Goblins

Escape from Goblin Town Campaign Mk. 2 I have played through the campaign once and the dwarves got beaten in four of the five scenarios. Wit...