Saturday, February 20, 2021

DIY SOS

 DIY SOS

A had a good look at my building collection today, I was planning on using one of them as part of the backdrop for the pictures. They are all looking a bit tatty. They were all made in the mid 90's and most of them are based on the buildings from 'Blood Bath at Orcs Drift'. With the exception of the coaching inn from was a design in White Dwarf. I never got round to making the rest of the coaching inn which had a forge attached, May be a nice future project.

Farmhouse and Coaching Inn

Privy, Watchtower, Cottage & Ruins

I have the barn around somewhere which I need to find.

So they all look like they need a bit of repair and general tidy up. The bases were latter additions to the buildings done by someone else and I have never been very happy with them. So I plan to replace the bases, tidy up the damage on the roofs and add some scenic items around the bases. I may add some additional windows as I obviously had aversion to painting windows at the time I made them and i have always thought they could do some more.  I don't want to repaint them entirely just a tidy up for the next 30 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly all the Goblins

Escape from Goblin Town Campaign Mk. 2 I have played through the campaign once and the dwarves got beaten in four of the five scenarios. Wit...