Monday, October 21, 2024

Objective In Sight

Adding a Bit of Slann Scenery

Itzcoatl finds the sacred relic

So, I followed my normal jungle basing policy, which is to add as much stuff as possible until I can't fit anything else on the base. And was chance to use some of larger plants which are just too big to fit on regular infantry bases.  But overall I am pleased with the result. The stone head is a blue stuff mould from a fridge magnet I picked while on holiday in Mexico. In hindsight, I wish picked up a couple more but I wasn't really thinking about a Slann army at the time. 




Rob 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's simply perfect! It looks marvellous, what a clever idea! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Objective In Sight

Adding a Bit of Slann Scenery Itzcoatl finds the sacred relic So, I followed my normal jungle basing policy, which is to add as much stuff a...