Monday, October 7, 2024

Five Go Mad in the Country

Its Only £2.40


Finished up the unpainted Oldhammer goblins, the next batch need to go through the paint stripper. 

I picked up the cart, horse and the poor unfortunates at Colours for the hefty sum of £2.40 for the set (also includes another unfortunate and a sign post). The print quality is basic but looks good enough for the table. And I didn't spend too long painting them. I gave up dry brushing them as this only highlights the ridges but contrast paint and a dab of highlight looked ok. 


 

Squeezed the hobgoblin champion onto a 20mm base, so will have to organise the rank and file around him. 



Rob 

4 comments:

  1. Good stuff. The figures in the BC2 Monsters set are lovely, aren’t they? Will we see the rest of them some time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the only BC2 monsters I have got. But I will an eye out 😁

      Delete
  2. Lovely and efficient, can't ask for more!

    ReplyDelete

Big & Little Creepy Crawlies

Its Been a Bit Quiet for a While on the Slann Front Inspiration can be nudged in odd ways, I haven't done any serious work on my Slann f...