Friday, October 11, 2024

Big & Little Creepy Crawlies

Its Been a Bit Quiet for a While on the Slann Front


Inspiration can be nudged in odd ways, I haven't done any serious work on my Slann for months until I picked up a packet of small creepy crawlies to go on bases. I used these to make some filler tiles to complete the movement trays and then in turn I painted up some of the Slann and Amazons hanging around the painting desk. 




Another bargain from Colours with 40 mixed insects and lizards for £7.49 from Imperator models (www.imperatormodels.com).  


I didn't have to think very hard about my choice tonight as there was already a Guinness left open from making Steak & Guinness pie (not my me I might add!).  


Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big & Little Creepy Crawlies

Its Been a Bit Quiet for a While on the Slann Front Inspiration can be nudged in odd ways, I haven't done any serious work on my Slann f...