Friday, July 12, 2024

High Elf Warrior Kindred Completed

High Elves are called to Battle


The 'big' unit done and the first army regiment completed in the high elf army. 

The keen eyed amongst you will have recognised the banner. It is a banner drawn by Gary Chalk for the 3rd Citadel compendium*, so seems entirely appropriate for this 80s army. Especially as it is supposed to for Lothern Sea guard. 

*Obviously I didn't cut up my 3rd Citadel compendium, but scanned it instead. 


There is only one duplicate, but I hope rectify this issue with a delivery from eBay!

 



And it is Friday night, so time for a real ale, In this case Adnams Ghost ship IPA. 

Rob 

4 comments:

  1. The pics are magnificent, I love how they speak "Oldhammer" so strongly. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job. I hadn’t appreciated before how good some of those pre-slotta sculpts are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is an outstanding looking regiment. The banner tops it off really nicely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of t he comments. Now on to the archers 😀

    ReplyDelete

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something ...