Saturday, August 24, 2024

Second High Elven Warband

 And Army Building

Completed the second warband of the high elves which are the second release of Aly Morrison high elves from 1985. I notice there was some reuse of torsos etc. between the first and second release but it is much more that the straight resculpting of a new head /arms onto the same body. Which was common later. 


Thanks Stuff of Legends

A few damaged minis but given their age I think this is only to be expected. I will keep an eye out for some undamaged replacements. 


The high elf army continues to grow.  And has already overtaken their country cousins. 



Rob 

2 comments:

  1. Impressive progress. Building units with the old ranges certainly results in a very different look and feel compared to the more modern kits (both have their positives and negatives), and the Sky Morrison elves really are nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the individual nature of these minis.

      Delete

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something ...