Sunday, August 4, 2024

Elves & Amazons

One Mini at a Time


I am continuing to work through the high elves  and the army is already nearly up to 80% complete!

 


I have trying different colour washes over the silver, to give the elves a more exotic look. Not a great photo but hopefully you can see the violet wash on this mini. 


These Diehard minis have been sitting on the side-lines for a couple of months whilst I work out how to paint them. They nicely sculpted but there are a lot of plain surfaces such as the skin and the cloth. Wile waiting for a high elf wash to dry, I decided to give the Amazon a go and  finished her skin and put the base colours on the rest of the mini.  They will be mercenaries in the Slann army. Helping to drive out the Norse invaders. 


Rob 

2 comments:

  1. Cool job! I think the palette is a winner on all the minis, I like them a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am pleased with the paint job but the sculpting is really good which obviously helps.

      Delete

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something ...