Monday, August 5, 2024

Monday Post - Finishing Off Minis

High Elf & Amazon Done


Got a bit of time and finished both minis today.  After struggling to get going with the Amazon, I am quite happy with the end result. 




All of the these early Aly Morrison high elves are individual characters and the Middle Eastern vibe really suits them. Obviously this one standards out with the severed goblin's head*

* I decided it was a goblin when I painted it bright green.  


A better shot of the goblin's head. 


Rob 

2 comments:

  1. Well, you have good reasons to feel happy! Fantastic work indeed. The Goblin's head is scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really good sculpt by Aly Morrison.

    ReplyDelete

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something ...