Saturday, January 27, 2024

They a Have Cave Troll

Actually They Already Had One!

As the troll is usually a centre piece for a Moria goblin army, it seemed logical to tidy up the one I already had with the goblins. So, like the other goblins, he had repaint and a new base. 

With the troll and 2nd Warg Marauder finished. I thought I had finished this little Moria project but I have decided to add another two Black Shields to take them to eight, a war drum and a bat swarm. Which will give a bit of flexibility to the goblins and provide a bit of interest to the massed ranks. 




Rob

1 comment:

  1. You gathered a fearsome army, and the troll - which they continue to have - looms menacingly above the infantry. We also like how you diversified the fur colour of the two wargs

    ReplyDelete

Nearly all the Goblins

Escape from Goblin Town Campaign Mk. 2 I have played through the campaign once and the dwarves got beaten in four of the five scenarios. Wit...