Thursday, September 21, 2023

Slann Palanquin WIP

Work Continues


Its starting to look like a palanquin. I used some cheap plastic aquatic plants to provide some large greenery. I will add a load of smaller plants later once I have finished the painting. 

There is one major drawback with my painting parts plan which is I now have to mask off the painted sections in order to spray the unpainted sections! However at least the underside is completed. 




Looking forward to painting up the next part!

Rob

2 comments:

  1. The plants are simply perfect, I definitely look the way this is looking so far. You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, now got to paint the top half without getting paint on the completed section.

      Delete

Ori Finds His Mark

A Bit of Extra Fun And I played a quick solo extra scenario, after recovering their gear, Gloin becomes separated from Nori & Ori. Howev...