Friday, September 1, 2023

First Post of the Month*

Quick Update on the Slann Slaves


Ok, so first four models of the new army done.  I decided that the spear armed models also needed some shields which helps to give them all a cohesive look. For the bases on the second group, I tried out adding some ruins to the bases. I still need to work out the basing plan for this army but these models have given me a good idea of the look I want to go for.  

*I have run out of ideas for post titles tonight, even the beer hasn't helped!






As the first beer didn't help with the title, I obviously need a second one 🍻

Rob 

2 comments:

  1. I love what you are doing with this project, seriously. Awesome work.
    PS: Sometimes it's not easy to find titles for the posts, it happens to me too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, next model is the Slann mage priest.

      Delete

Ori Finds His Mark

A Bit of Extra Fun And I played a quick solo extra scenario, after recovering their gear, Gloin becomes separated from Nori & Ori. Howev...