Friday, September 29, 2023

A Palanquin Fit for a Mage

On to the Slann Mage

Ok, so apart from a bit of final detailing and the base, I am calling the palanquin done for now. Bases are always done last (in my book) so I never planned to finish the base until after all of the other bits are done. Focus can now turn to painting the mage lord. Painting the palanquin is easily the most amount of time I have spent painting one mini so far this year. All that detail really sucked up loads of time. 

Friday night so now time for a beer. 





 Rob 

3 comments:

  1. Splendid work! I love how this is turning out, please keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking good. Like the fact you've included colour in the stone carvings rather than leave them grey, and the jungle basing hiding the plastic pole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure, I would paint all the stone work again 😁

    ReplyDelete

Ori Finds His Mark

A Bit of Extra Fun And I played a quick solo extra scenario, after recovering their gear, Gloin becomes separated from Nori & Ori. Howev...