Sunday, October 30, 2022

The 3rd Witch?

 My Offering for All Hallows Eve

So, to go alongside the third witch from the Bad Squiddo set, I made a little camp site for her. After a root about the bits box, I came up with a number of items for the witch's campsite. The caudrons were made from green stuff by pushing a ball of green stuff onto the end of a pen and shaped into the cauldron shape. Once hard, the feet were added. The pen was given a light coat of Vaseline, to aid the removal the green stuff.  The first one had a wonky lip, so ended up as the damaged cauldron in the background. I also am quite pleased how the green lighting effect came out. 

Hubble, bubble, boil & trouble. 






She's always watching you....

Standard lighting

Low level green light

A Third Witch but Not the Third Witch


Now there are three witches in the set from Bad Squiddo but the Granny & Nanny need a junior witch to give helpful instructions to (boss about), so I still need to find a junior witch to complete Granny's Lancre coven.  Anyway, the third witch looks much better a lone witch for the moment. 

Ok, sometime later

Yes, they are that battered because I have had them, a long time. Now, I have worked my way through the complete Witches saga (See Mr P's Witches)

Three witches NOT the three witches!
Clear, GOOD.

And Finally...



Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game 5 - The Wizard and the Burglar

Gandalf Stuck In the Corner Another scenario that GW seems to have written in special rules order to make it completely unplayable. Once aga...