Friday, October 21, 2022

The Sackville-Baggins

The Umbrella Is Mightier Than the Sword


Ordered these couple of resin figures off Etsy, as I thought they would make suitable stand ins for the Sackville-Baggins. This allows me to get on with the next couple of scenarios in the Scouring of the Shire campaign. They are very nicely detailed (and priced), but I can't help feeling they are just a bit too small.  

The hobbits fending off a couple of Ruffians

Lotho & Lobelia Sackville-Baggins

Strange Lights in the Sky


I recently found this little green LED whilst working in the garage. And thought this would give an interesting light effect. I am quite pleased with the result. With the position of the light making quite a difference. 


Up lighted

Down lighted

Overall, I think the down lighted version looks better as the contrast is less severe. 

I do remember having a blue and red version of this LED light, but of course I can't find them at the moment!

Rob

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Lotho and Lobelia look so great! But the LED thing is gorgeous! Quite lovely effect for dramatic pics!

    ReplyDelete

Game 5 - The Wizard and the Burglar

Gandalf Stuck In the Corner Another scenario that GW seems to have written in special rules order to make it completely unplayable. Once aga...