Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Another Last Mini of the Month

Finishing with a Duel (Again)


My vintage AD&D adventurer characters continues to grow. But I doubt you find these two in the the same party. Lawful good paladin  and chaotic evil fighter.  Bit a last minute rush to finish him by month end. But it is good to finish a few figures by a target even if it is my own benefit.   I expect he will be drawn to the banner of chaos as I need a few more figures to bulk out the Chaos warriors unit. 

Both figures are very nicely sculpted and with all of the figures in this range are well kitted out for a life of adventure. 

A chance encounter turns violent. 

Duel No.7 Encounter in the Wilds


I have attempted to paint the wolf rider before but didn't like the look of the fur so I may strip the paint off and try again. I will however keep on a circular base as I seem to play LotR most. 

Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thorin Enters the Fray

That's A Lot of Goblins Refought Guard the Crossing which played out in a very similar fashion to the first game, in that the goblins d...