Or Back to Painting as Normal
OK, so I managed to get a bit of painting done tonight and return to my normal Sunday night painting sessions. I didn’t try too hard with any clever techniques or complicated paint schemes; I just had fun painting up my second copy of the Witch-king of Angmar. I deliberately wanted to make him look a bit different from the first one I painted for my ‘official’ set of Lord of the Rings minis.
So, plenty of dry brushing and washes to bring him to un-life. I deliberately went with a purple and green colour scheme instead of the blues and greys of the original paint job. Not surprisingly, it didn’t take that long, so I was able to paint him in a single sitting. I’m pretty pleased with the results, and he will take his place as a new captain of the zombie horde.
Plus, as a bonus I managed to also finish off the Gondor
citadel knight.
Since it’s Sunday night and I can’t be bothered to go to the shops to get any more beer, I had to drink what was left in the house, which was this alcohol-free beer. Hey, don’t knock it until you try it.
Anyway, enjoy the rest of your evening, and have a good week.
Rob

No comments:
Post a Comment