Sunday, December 3, 2023

Izcoatl - Blesser of Water

 Level 5 Slann Wizard (Updated)

This is the tech mage  Phrogg from Ral Partha Europe. Who fits very well as a low level wizard for my 3rd Ed. WFB Slann army. I have decided to ditch  the level 5 hero as the leader of human slaves and replace him with the wizard. I am not sure if that is a good idea in terms of gameplay but he looks good.


Photo from an iPad instead of a Kindle which I think is a better quality.


I have been cutting up some of the aquarium plants to make them a bit smaller and more suitable for 25mm bases. I was originally going to paint them. But I rather liked the translucent pink leaves. 





Still a Kindle edition 🤔

Rob



3 comments:

  1. Absolutelly stunning work. Love It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding work. Who cares of gameplay when you have such a gorgeous mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I think he has a real Oldhammer vibe.

    ReplyDelete

Dori's Last Stand

The Dwarves Take A Beating So, this version of the scenario offers a choice on which extra dwarves to take, with a total of five now availab...