Friday, November 17, 2023

Skarloc's Wood Elves from a Different Dimension

Still Looking


Skarloc's wood elves is one the best regiments of renown and whilst I couldn't quite stretch the budget to a complete set. But I did manage to get Skarloc himself and painted an ex-Grenadier command group to join him including my choice for Wardancer captain. 

Obviously the proper Skarloc's wood elves were sculpted by Jes Goodwin and the ex-Grenadier ones by Mark Copplestone.  Both sets are excellent but where I think Jes Goodwin's elves just win over Mark's ones. Because Jes has sculpted his figures with a wider variety of kit and looks. The ex-Grenadier minis just look like they all went to the same hairdresser and clothing stylist.





 As usual on to the beer.

Rob

3 comments:

  1. They are such a treat. Pretty cool job, they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb painting job. I love the skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has taken over thirty minis but I finally happy with skin tones 🤔.

    ReplyDelete

Ori Finds His Mark

A Bit of Extra Fun And I played a quick solo extra scenario, after recovering their gear, Gloin becomes separated from Nori & Ori. Howev...