Saturday, June 11, 2022

Plugging On

Next Hexwraith Flame Project & Boromir

Along with working on the Thistlewood goblins, I have also been continuing my quest to paint more figures with the Hexwraith flame paint. So I picked up Gideon's ghost from Mythic Miniatures via eBay. As this figure is quite a bit bigger. I will have a think about what other colours to use before diving in with the Hexwraith paint. 

Over the years I have alternated between white, black and grey (my current choice) for undercoats which a few exceptions. I plan to use white for this figure to try and made the Hexwraith flame stand out even more. 


The second Boromir, also ended up painted in the same scheme as the first one. In what is now becoming my standard colours for this character. I have even decided to paint a 'modern' Boromir figure in the same scheme. 


Rob 

1 comment:

  1. We wait to see the result of the painting of this ghost in the most classic pattern with a white base.
    Your experiment of painting several miniatures of the same character in the same colour scheme is very interesting - it should bring out the difference in the sculpture over time.

    ReplyDelete

Not A Goblin

No Really - Actually It's Dragon Newt After painting up the goblin horde it was time for something different. The fantastic Dragon Newt ...